[muglo] Re: (no subject) Eudora URL

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hawk@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 12:29:50 -0500

Eudora:
<http://www.eudora.com/>

Download page:
<http://www.eudora.com/products/eudora/updater1.html>

The download link for Eudora 5.1 (4.6 MB):
<http://www.eudora.com/cgi-bin/export.cgi?productid=EUDORA_mac_51_ri>

As for the address question -- don't quite know what you're asking? If
you're using an older version of Eudora you can just install Eudora 5.1 and
keep working with that inbox (and delete the older version of Eudora when
you feel ready to get rid of it). If you're not currently using Eudora for
that e-mail address you'll have to enter your POP or IMAP server, SMTP
server, your e-mail address,  and password... and, if your mail server is
unusual (like Sympatico) you'll also have to enter account (if different
from e-mail address) and reply-to address (if different from your e-mail).

L8r, Eric.

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>