[muglo] Re: [mule] time

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Muglo@Freelists. Org" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:58:05 -0400

Jim:

I don't know if Macs have a battery, but my PCs all have, and several of
them had the same problem with battery failure. The way I knew for sure it
was a battery issue was to shut down and unplug for a few hours... The clock
would then reset to it's original time. If you decide to try this, you might
also revisit Y2K and and Mac issues beforehand depending on the age of it.

Garth.