[muglo] Re: msn messenger on 8.6?

  • From: "Alex" <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 22:55:04 -0400

If you're using OSX, why not use jabber... jabber lets you have contact
with icq/msn/yahoo/aol/jabber contacts all at the same time and in one
window.

It's much better than looking at/using MSN or AOL/ICQ crap.

I've used PSI in OSX, and find it to be reliable (although I don't like
the appearance, compared to JAJC on windows)

http://www.jabber.org