[muglo] Re: iphoto

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:39:56 -0400

On 22-Aug-06, at 4:29 PM, Hawk wrote:

> Didn't know yhou could set 4:3. have to try that. My imac is one of
> those 20
> inchers. Sideshow plays with Brahms supplied but I see there is a
> way you
> can use your own music. Couldn't figure that out or where to get
> the music
> if i could. But I bet it would be fun. jim

Easy. You can use your own CDs, which will show up in iTunes, which
is where iPhoto automatically goes to find Music.
BTW my newest computer is a 17" G5, bought from a student in Toronto
for $1,000 incl. 23 months of warranty left!
TTFN,
TeeC

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/