[muglo] inside the house service call on phone lines

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO Post <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dougrogers08@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 17:07:29 -0400

This does not directly answer your question, Doug, but I am passing it on
case it might help someone.  I had a problem with my phone lines cutting
out.  A Bell technician was able to trace the problem to the fact that my
central vac hose was rubbing up against the wiring in the closet where the
control panel is (I had the hose attached to a holder on the inside of the
closet door).  This is very likely not your problem, but this is just a
warning to people to make sure that any Bell wiring is not making contact
with other items in the house.

muglo Digest Mon, 04 Jun 2012 Volume: 12  Issue: 144

In This Issue:
[muglo] inside the house service call on phonelines

From: doug rogers <dougrogers08@xxxxxx>
Subject: [muglo] inside the house service call on phonelines
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 15:50:55 -0400

I'm looking for a recommendation for a service call on our indoor telephone
lines. Any favourites amongst our members? Someone you've used and can
recommend?