[muglo] Re: iPhone and iPod touch messages

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 21:52:22 -0400

Just the fact that you can select multiple messages when cleaning out
the mail box is worth the price of admission to me.  Being able to
save photos that are e-mailed to you is another nice feature.  You can
download a large number of applications to run on the iPod, if you
have trouble figuring out tips and 3 way splits of restaurant meals
there must be half a dozen applications that will do this (honestly
can't see the advantage over the included calculator)  There are now
two calculators on the iPod one the same as v. 1.x plus a scientific
calculator.  It seems to work with less hang-ups and possibly slightly
faster in getting and sending mail.

Gerhard