[muglo] iMac course

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 12:28:19 -0500

I suspect there may be information on the course online, although I
haven't checked:

www.fanshawec.on.ca

Also, pls note that sometimes Fanshawe alumni get a discount on
courses.  I'm an alumni and I got a discount on a course I took there
about 1 1/2 years ago.  In addition, last I heard, Fanshawe alumni
are also eligible for a free Perks card, which gives you pretty good
discounts at various area establishments.  You can find out about the
Perks card through the Fanshawe website alumni section.  For
instance, I get 10% off at Arby's at Dundas and First.

Leith

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/