[muglo] Re: iBook G3 and external Windows HD

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:33:05 -0400

Thanks to Scott Strawbridge and Gerhard Kuhn for your responses on
this.  Also to Tee Cashmore, who gave me some advice by phone
yesterday.

The Windows external drive I was trying to transfer files to was
formatted in NTFS, so I could only transfer files from it, but not to
it.  The IT rep reformatted the drive in FAT32 format, and now I can
transfer files to it.  He said FAT32 is an earlier format.

Leith