[muglo] font previews in browsers

  • From: Mary Read <m.k.read@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MacUsers Group <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:07:56 -0500

Since we're on browsers, I've had an issue with fonts for some time
that I'd love to resolve. I play a word game in Yahoo that views
perfectly fine on my son's PC using Explorer. However, when I load it
in either Safari or Firefox on my Mac, the fonts on the game board
are so pixelated that the it's virtually unplayable.
I would love to revisit my addiction. Does anyone have suggestions
about how to change the way I'm seeing the fonts in yahoo games? I've
gone into preferences dozens of times and tweaked my "standard font"
to no avail. Ditto for the default encoding.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Mary