[muglo] Re: desktop RAM

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:23:30 -0400

I figured there was no point in getting her hopes up.

On Jul 28, 2010, at 4:05 PM, Doug Bale wrote:

On 28-Jul-10, at 3:26 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

I visited the new Tigerdirect store and came away impressed . . . After politely refusing to give my name and phone at checkout, the nice salesgirl explained that they keep your receipts on file for warranty and exchanges in case you lose yours. This sounded plausible, so I relented.

Should have asked the nice salesgirl for her phone number. Fair's fair.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell