[muglo] Re: collages

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 19:25:05 -0500

Here's the link, but no more posts until the game is over!

http://www.shapecollage.com/

Hi Wayne that looks great.
Can I have access to that program
Greg
On 2011-01-05, at 4:39 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

Last year, someone inquired about a program for making a photo collage. I've had one for awhile, but couldn't think of a use for it. My daughter's 25th birthday and Staples new large format printer gave me an idea: a poster-size collage of her college days in London. The program is free, and if anyone is interested, I will update the info once I have the project complete. Here's a sample:
<dee sample b.pdf>

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.