[muglo] Re: bell

  • From: Andy Skuse <askuse@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 14:12:54 -0500

On 2009-12-26, at 10:40 AM, Theresa Roth wrote:

> Then there must be two companies in the same building with almost
> identical
> names. I’m referring to Odyssey Networks Inc. at 383 Richmond St.
> They were
> my internet provider before I moved outside of London many years ago.
> Theresa

Odynet is formally known as Odynet Inc. Don't know about the "Odyssey
Networks", I've never seen or heard them called that in all the years
I've been with them, but the address sure sounds right so it may be
another name for them.

The other ISP I thought you were referring to was called "Odyssey" and
they were fairly well known in London, but they were bought out by
Execulink a few years back.

Andy
-------
www.rainycitynights.com

Some wait for their boats to come in, others build them and set sail