[muglo] Re: Wayne's app list

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:30:53 -0500

Let's not get ahead of ourselves until the results are in. In
researching the apps, I try to link to the marketing page which has
been set up by pros to make a very short, precise sales pitch, which
outlines the reason for having their app. I am seeing some of these
programs for the first time, and usually a few paragraphs tell me
everything I need to know.(1. Do I need it? 2. Can I afford it?)

On Jan 12, 2009, at 8:52 PM, Martin Albinger wrote:

> Sounds like a great job for a FMP Web interactive database (which I
> have no idea on how to do!!  Biti is this something you have done?)
> members could go in an enter their apps one at a time with brief
> comments. Would likely need some server space somewhere in order to
> work.  Alternatively a tab separated text file with pre-defined order
> and content would allow an easy Bento or FMP summary database to be
> made (even AW6 come to think of it).
>
> Martin
>
> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>