[muglo] Using adobe acrobat reader

  • From: Kathryn-Jane Hazel <k.j.hazel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 17:51:08 -0400

Dear Muglo Folks:

A while ago Tee Cashmore helped me install Adobe Acrobat Reader on my
Mac Performa 6400.

Today I successfully downloaded a document  67 pages long using AAR, but
for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to scroll down pages so I
could read the blessed thing!

I clicked on the little arrows at the side; I tried to drag down the
little square icon in the side; I clicked on all the arrows at the
bottom and at the top, and the page was just stuck - no movement.

Surely I don't have to print out all 67 pages to find out what's in it -
I would rather scroll through the document and then just print off what
I need.

So what am I doing wrong?

Dazed and confused,

Kathryn