[muglo] SimCity2000

  • From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGList <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:35:21 -0400

I have a copy of SimCity2000 which allows me to create but does not run a
simulation - does not create buildings, etc.  I imagine there is something
missing - probably an Extension?  Does anyone know what is missing and if an
extension, what is it's name?
I cannot find my original disk(s) or manual for that matter - must have got
lost in one of my moves!!!
I don't even know if one can purchase a copy of it now - maybe MM would have
it?  I know there is a version for OS X according to ther web site.

Paul