[muglo] Re: Sale items

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:44:35 -0700 (PDT)

I hope I didn't give the impression that I was taking a shot at you, Paul.
Actually, I don't remember you offering any personal items for sale. I was
thinking of the relatively few occasions on which you've alerted us to Mostly
Digital specials, which it was good to know about (OK, a dangling participle;
sue me). I meant to suggest that it would be useful if other 'sponsoring'
suppliers did the same, with the same appreciated restraint. We hear from them
rarely, if ever.

That said, I would soon begin singing another tune if we ever got to the point
where every third post on the list was a commercial ad. As Gerhard says, we
could easily set up a page on the forum where such things could go, but would
anybody read it? Personally, if I'm in need of a new whatever, I go straight to
the Website of the one or two vendors I expect might have it.