[muglo] Re: Safari...

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 15:22:19 -0500

Or it might be that Safari has somehow got deleted from the list of apps they can use. You can change that in System Prefs under Accounts

On 16-Jan-11, at 12:23 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

Once you find it in applications and open it, right-click (control- click) the icon in the dock and select 'keep in dock'. Hope that works.

On Jan 16, 2011, at 12:03 PM, Gary Vanniere wrote:

...has disappeared for two of my three users on my MAC mini!

Have searched for the app on all three users and my internal and externals (drives) and I can't seem to find the path via Finder to create an alias for the dock!

Any recommendations?

Gary---

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx