[muglo] Running Windows 10 on Parallels 11 - settings before updating.

  • From: Frank <mfbmeb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 08:33:47 -0400

To have a smooth upgrade with aborting, ensure:-

Ensure you have the most recent update of Parallels 10 or running Parallels 11

Your copy of Windows 7 or 8 has been activated on your system

Ensure you have aLlocated enough memory to the virtual machine. At least 2 - 4
GB

I allocated the max of 4 because I only run VM when I need it.

This will get you the instructions.

http://kb.parallels.com/en/122884

Have fun

Cheers f