[muglo] Replaced the logic board in a Macbook Air

  • From: Dave Knight <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:45:44 -0400

My partners Macbook Air had an unfortunate encounter with some tea and couldn't
be repaired under Apple Care.

I just wrote some words about my experience at the site where I bought the
magic screwdriver required to open it up, and where the instructions to do the
job of replacing the broken logic board can be found.

http://www.ifixit.com/Story/629/Replaced_a_Macbook_Air_logic_board

If you're not already aware of ifixit.com I recommend checking it out, they
have guides to repair just about everything and the parts and tools to help you
do it.

dave---