[muglo] Re: Printer software needed

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 11:32:13 -0500

I think all you need is the appropriate printer extension file. You should
be able to find the printing extension in the sysyem
folder:extensions:printer descriptions. If is is not there you may be able
to get it off a system disk of some sort. I think that this would be all you
would need to use the printer.