[muglo] Paul Thomas

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 10:17:12 -0400

Paul was a great friend to Muglo. He exchanged thoughts and offered his
services both online in open forums and behind the scenes (with me by email).
He constantly volunteered to coach those who were new to Macs in whatever
capacity he could.

Offers to contribute to meetings were rare, but Paul was an exception.

I remember when I was digging for ideas from Muglo for a forthcoming meeting,
Paul wrote:
> Having seen the notice for the Meeting on Tuesday 7 - 9 pm, I see
> there is planned to give a 15 mins talk about Garageband; what is
> during the remaining 1 3/4 hours?  If interested I could probably
> give a short talk/demonstration of 15 - 20 mins about the use of
> Cinematize to edit movie files on DVDs which I have found the most
> convenient programme timewise...

He would share thoughts like:
> I don't know if anyone is interested in Motion Graphics using
> Photoshop or Illustrator, but I picked up a copy of a book from Half
> Price Books in Cherryhill Mall - regular price $80.95 available at
> $4.99 - a mine of information!

Paul was a good and gentle soul. He will be missed.
Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Road   P: (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   F: (519) 631-6316
Canada                          barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx