[muglo] Re: Pages templates?

  • From: George Couckuyt <grandbender@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 09:38:11 -0400

Doug
I had a friend contact me about "glitches" he was experiencing in his iPad
(wireless disconnecting at will, apps disappearing etc) He contacted Apple
support and was told to do a "restore" but not from a back up but to NEW. Then
came the tedious task of reloading all the apps. His iPad was healed!
The missing templates may also be restored by blowing away and reloading the
Pages app.
Just a thought.

sent from my iPad