[muglo] Re: Norton!

  • From: William R McGrath <wmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 13:23:30 -0400

I have Norton on my machine and I think I should keep it there but you folks
seem to abhor it. Why?

I know most viruses (virii ?) are created in the windows world but some get
into the Mac world don't they? Come to think of it, the last one was about
four years ago and there was one during the Mac II era but I had a message
recently.

Should I free up some space and get rid of it?

Bill