[muglo] Re: Muglo meeting

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:44:21 -0400

Hi All,
Nice to report that there were no negative feedback & many positive
ones. Collection provided enough to cover food costs; excess opened
cheese I gave to Randy for staff etc.; 7 Muglo benefited with $55 left
over which gives us a total of  $388, enough to maintain Web Site for 3
years!!! Rah Rah!!
Thanks all for coming & I will organize a similar meet in the Spring.
perhaps to coincide with the release of "Tiger".
TTFN,
TeeC