[muglo] Re: More Lemon Aid--Adding a little sweet to the sour [was Pumpkins]

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:03:08 -0400

Just a note. I had such problems with dial-up I had to get rid of my ISP and
switch to high-speed at three times the price and no more speed. I even took
my G4 to Mac Outpost and they couldn't figure out what was wrong. Oddly
enough my old Mac system seven something works fine with the same ISP.
Strange. jim