[muglo] Maybe something Big!

  • From: Barry Takayesu <prestige.print@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:59:34 -0500

I'm forwarding this info that I read on another list that I belong to ...

  From MacNN.com, last week
 >"Apple and IDG today announced that Apple CEO Steve Jobs will kick
 >off Macworld Expo 2002 in San Francisco with the opening keynote
 >presentation on Monday, January 7, 2002 at 9:00 AM instead of the
 >previously scheduled Tuesday keynote, making this year's MWSF five
 >days long."

I find this last minute change interesting. Moving Steve Jobs Keynote
address to the day BEFORE the Expo begins causes me to suspect it
might be due to a MAJOR announcement. By MAJOR, I am thinking one
that will effect the show in a very positive way. I'm not suggesting
it will be the G-5's, but it is definitely worth waiting for, if you
are about to purchase.

Barry Takayesu
Prestige Print & Graphics                        ph:  (519) 631-8800
9 Anderson Avenue                                 fax: (519) 631-6316
St.Thomas, Ontario, Canada  N5P 4A2     mailto:prestige.print@xxxxxxxxxxx

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>