[muglo] Mail - HTTP Sort of Solved

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 20:26:51 -0400

Well it looks like Mail.app is discerning when it comes to the
structure of HTML mail.  Seems some work fine (on my system anyway -
my wife's always).  In the process I have learned a new shortcut for
Mail oa-] which translates to View:Message: Use next alternative,
Still haven't figured out why one system 10.4.11 sees it fine while
another system also 10.4.11 doesn't.  Oh well more exploration in the
future.

Martin