[muglo] Macair

  • From: joseph nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "terrygenereaux@xxxxxxxxxx" <terrygenereaux@xxxxxxxxxx>, muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:49:12 -0400

Terry,
Got the little one. Love it. Not having a HD takes a little getting used to. I
haven't actually weighed them, but I believe my MB Air is lighter than my iPad
when in it's folder with the ext keyboard. I am still not ready to shed my iPad
as there are times when it is the tool of choice. But there are just some
things that the iPad can't do (e.g. Many software programs and online learning
management programs just don't play on mobiles , and of course there is the
flash problem.
Best wishes,
Joe

Sent from my iPad