[muglo] Re: Mac Small Business/Contractor Applications

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:53:10 -0500

Thanks for helping me discover this as it was not needed when I used
this program an my G4 laptop.

I do have a blank set saved but I edit the columns or other headings
from time to time which requires me to copy and paste into next month's
sheet. This is where the formulas would have previously come through
but now do not even though the borders and headings do.

Theresa

On Dec 19, 2008, at 3:05 PM, Douglas Feick wrote:

The method you mentioned Martin is the same for Office/04 like I
have. I think it is a process she has forgotten. I find the same
thing when I only use a particular feature once or twice a year.
That's why I save a blank set of column and row names with their
formulas as a template, so I don't have to "tax" my brain at tax time.
Manage your account options at
<//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>