[muglo] Re: MUGLO Election Results UPDATE

  • From: 'TDK' Tim Kearn <kearn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 00:59:37 -0400

on 7/6/02 8:29 PM, Paul Thomas at paulthomas@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Due to a breakdown in communications somewhere along the line an error crept
> in!!
>
> The President should have been Tim Kearn and not Tim Hearn so that the
> original message should have read as follows:
>

> This is to inform you that we received only one nomination, this being Tim
> Hearn to run for President.
>
> As a result I declare the new MUGLO Executive for 2002-2003 to be :
>
> President : Tim Kearn  -  by acclamation
>
> Treasurer/Secretary :  Tee Cashmore  -  continuing
>
> Webmaster/Records :  Paul Thomas  -  agreed to take this over for the time
> being.
>
> Congratulations to Tim as a newcomer to the Executive.
>

> Paul Thomas  -  Past President
>

> My apologies to Tim
>
> Paul

Hi Everyone,

Have been on holidays this past week, so I 'try' not to check my e-mail when
away :). It means I have to use my wife's Compaq laptop then.

I see that I'm the new president! Apoligies accepted Paul. Most people leave
out a vowel in my last name, so that's a first!

Anyway, I thought I'd let MUGLO members know something about myself since
most don't see each other face to face, just e-mail.

I'm 33 years old, leave in east Lonodn, and married for 8 years, and have
two children ages 7 and 3, so am pretty busy.

I work for London Children's Connection at Bonaventure Meadows Children's
Centre as an Early Childhood Educator.

 http://www.lcc.on.ca/locations.html#childrens_centres

I have been a Mac user for only 4 years, so am quite new at this. I have
learned vast amounts however and have found a real strong Mac on-line
community.

A digital profile of myself:

I have a Rev.B Bondi Blue iMac (one of the originals) purchased at Mostly
Mac and got me addicted to this whole Mac thing! It has 64 MB's of RAM and
am looking to upgrade the RAM as well as put a CD burner in. Guess I'm at
that buy new or upgrade stage.

I am currently running OS 9.2 - have not made the leap to OS 10, mostly due
to hardware constraints and just do not need it for my everyday use.

I have an Epson 740 printer, AGFA Snap Scan Touch scanner, Kensington web
cam, Gravis USB game pad, Griffin Power Mate (very cool accessory - bought
it at the Apple Store in Boston), Zip 100 drive and various odds and ends of
software. Also have the Bell Sympatico DSL and found it works well.

I have a web page using Apple's iTools you can check out and try to update
regularly:

http://homepage.mac.com/timmer21/Menu3.html

Want to say thanks to Paul for his past work as president and looking
forward to taking over. Also to Tee and the rest of the excutive for their
work in keeping MUGLO going.

I have never been president of a 'group' before, so this is new to me. I
there is anyrhing someone thinks I sould be doing, have done, shouldn't do,
etc. feel free to contact me either through freelists.org or privately.

timmer21@xxxxxxx

Thanks,

Tim

--
"My wife says that I've been ignoring her ever since we bought our
iMac, that I spend all my time on it. I sent her an e-mail

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>