[muglo] Re: London Library ebooks

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 19:11:28 -0500

I use the $2.99 app 'Goodreader' on my iPhone. Just excellent.
Here's the Library resource listing for devices and supported formats.
The iPad will read anything the Kobo reader will.

http://www.overdrive.com/resources/drc/

On Jan 6, 2011, at 6:06 PM, Douglas Plumley wrote:

Has anyone accessed a London Library ebook on an iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch?

If you have a Kobo account, do you still need the Adobe Digital Editions software?

Any suggestions to make it easy?

I have been asked to help a friend who received an iPad and any info/ tips would be appreciated.---

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell