[muglo] Re: InDesign wants a file it already has

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:55:35 -0400

Wow I have never seen a system with 300GB of memory, seriously I think you are confusing RAM with hard-drive space.

I don't know if this is your solution but I had something similar opening Photoshop and trashing the preference file solved the problem.  I think when programs launch they look for the preference file to see what your saved setup is and if it can't find a preference file it writes a new preference file using the default settings.

On 2012-04-15, at 1:44 PM, Doug Bale wrote:

Can't be that, Doug. I've got nearly 300GB free.