[muglo] Imagewriter II/OSX Jaguar saga continues...

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:57:49 -0400

well, after giving up on the GeeThree serial port as far as being
able to use my IW II in Jaguar, I bought a Keyspan serial adapter bc
it was recommended by the author of the IW II drivers as the only
working adapter.
Well.
I now have an IW II that will print every other job perfectly.
Problem is, the other 50% of the jobs come out with the paper feeding
backwards... and gibberish text. One job perfect, the next
backwards... and so on....

Don't really get why this is happening. Don;t know if I will ever get
the IW II working properly _all the time_

I may just give up on it, bc I do have the laserJet working fine now.
But I have always liked the IW...