[muglo] Re: IOS9

  • From: Frank <mfbmeb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:15:11 -0400

Looks like your region had to be set to United States when you downloaded iOS 9

On Sep 18, 2015, at 4:43 PM, Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxx> wrote:

I’ve installed it too, but the News app doesn’t appear to have arrived with
it. Newsstand has gone, as advertised, but News hasn’t shown up to take its
place. Do I have to download it separately from somewhere? There is an app in
the iTunes App Store, but it’s not Apple’s.

On Sep 18, 2015, at 12:11 PM, Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I installed it last night and really haven’t used it much since, I did play
with the News App and think it is pretty nice. I used the split screen for
a little while and not convinced that I will often use it maybe on the new
iPad with the larger screen it would be more worthwhile.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx

<bug.gif>

On Sep 18, 2015, at 11:56 AM, Eurogarth (Redacted sender "eurogarth" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I love it... So far!

On Sep 18, 2015, at 11:01, (Redacted sender "pwdobson" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I downloaded yesterday but too early to evaluate.

Sent from myMail for iOS