[muglo] Greetings Cards

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:17:25 -0400

I am considering making some Christmas Cards - I know it's early
but......

I have a number of pertinent questions which someone may be able to
answer:

1.  Is there special paper/card to use with an inkjet printer?  If
paper, what is the max weight can one use?

2.  Is there any special facility for making cards available in
standard programs, AW, etc. without buying special programs or free
downloads?

3.  I seem to remember in the old days one could get a 'snap' lassoo
feature in some paint programs to select the outline of an object such
as a photo head, etc. in which you could roughly outline the object and
then the lassoo would snap to the shape  Is this possible in any
standard program without investing in a more expensive program such as
Photoshop which I am sure has such a feature?  Perhaps PhotoStudio has
it?

Thanks for any help you can give

Paul

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html