[muglo] G4 Tower and PMU chip reset

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:39:12 -0400

A couple of days ago, I told the MUGLO list about my problems with my
G4 tower failing at boot up.  Alan Pomfret suggested offlist that I
reset my PMU chip on the logic board.  Instructions for how to do
this are in Apple article ID 95037.  I am happy to say this
suggestion appears to have worked, and I thought I'd pass this
information on to anyone else who has a G4 tower.

Thanks, Alan.

Leith