[muglo] Re: Fwd: help

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:36:03 -0500

I don't have the time this time of year to really help but one
suggestion is to edit the movie to be around five minutes.  If you do
that people will be willing to watch one of your movies in the future
rather than run when you mention that you made epic home movie.  The
other suggestion for this kind of video is to organize it by similar
events rather than a straight time line, i.e. group the kids water
skiing into one section, family gathering in another, campfires ectc.
I think it is easier to keep a person interested that way.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx