[muglo] Re: Fwd: PocketMac: Where would you get a Mac tattoo?

  • From: "Andy Skuse (Ody)" <askuse@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 09:39:15 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: "PocketMac Tim Goggin" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 6 January, 2011 0:17:37 EST
To: "garth phillips" <garth.phillips@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: PocketMac: Where would you get a Mac tattoo?

<snip>

People have taken old iMacs and turned them into aquariums and bongs. There are also Mac fans who've paid up to $25,000 for an old PowerBook 2400. And there's also the awesome iMac built out of legos.

$25,000 for  Powerbook 2400???

Wow.

Okay, well, I have 2 original Macs (model # M00001) with original Mac OS boot disks, mouse and keyboard. I'll start the bidding at $200,000 each.

Andy (Yes, I really do have 2 original Macs, but I'm flexible and we can work out a payment plan :)