[muglo] FS: Quadra 700, 20 MB RAM; AAUI transceiver; Extended Kybd -Toronto, Canada

  • From: "Eric D." <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:45:10 -0500

Hello, I've made a very hard decision and decided to part with a computer
that has done nothing but serve me well for the past 9 years! (I am sad to
see it go but I cannot justify the space it takes up, and, besides, I'd like
to see someone else use make use of it).

Here goes nothing...

Item 1:

Apple Macintosh Quadra 700
20 MB RAM
25 MHz 68040, clock chipped by one of the best in the business to 33 MHz (by
Terry at terrystech.on.ca) -- I have both oscillators and they're easy to
swap.
BRAND NEW PRAM battery
IIcx box, fits it perfectly

How much? I don't know!

Let's say $10 OBO + pick up in downtown Toronto, Ontario (Bloor & Spadina or
Spadina & College area; if you're willing to pay the cost of shipping, by
all means go for it)

Item 2 (prefer pick-up to shipping b/c shipping = time (finding
boxes/packing/going to post office) and time = money at the moment):

AAUI ethernet transceiver; AAUI-15 to 10 BaseT connector for pre-1997 Macs.
$5

Item 3:
Apple Extended Keyboard
$2