[muglo] Re: External Modem

  • From: Scott Strawbridge <scotts1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:49:44 -0400

HI Tee
I have a Global Village Teleport 56k serial port modem as well as a
couple of RAM chips for a B/W G3 (one's a 32 mb and the other is a 64
mb). I don't have the software for the modem, but it shouldn't be
difficult to track down. I also have a GeeThree Stealth serial port
meant to fit in the modem slot of a b/w G3 if you'd like to connect
the modem to the B/W.
Let me know if you're interested
----
Scott Strawbridge | Graphic Artist