[muglo] Re: External Hard Disk

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 23:31:37 -0400

Thanks everyone for your advice; what I had in mind was to use it
primarily for backup and archiving large files - moving large amounts
of data across from the main HD which I would use for normal
processing... for example a movie project has basic files extracted
from the original DVD about 4.7GB, iMovie Project is 6 GB and the
final iDVD Project about 1 GB; so the former two cannot be saved on
DVDs!!  I am not sure if they are really necessary to keep at all
but... these could be saved on the external HD...

So you can see that it is not urgent so maybe I will await Tee's help
in the future as I always trust his advice...  how are you Tee
anyway?  Sounds like you are feeling better...

Paul