[muglo] Exercise ball as computer chair

  • From: Leith Peterson <lpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 16:16:49 -0400

I was interested in Michael Stilwell's post about using an exercise
ball as a computer chair, but am a bit confused about how it can be
used as such.  I enquired at a couple of fitness stores.  The largest
they sold was 75 cm, which they recommended for my height (5'6").
However, when I brought one home and sat on it, it wasn't big enough
for me to use comfortably as a chair, so I returned it.  One store
had a really huge one, but it was far too large to use as a chair.

Stilwell is suggesting a ball that is as tall as the back of one's
knees, but I think any ball of that height wouldn't be high enough to
be a chair.

So, could you pls advise?  Also, recommending a store that might sell
such a ball?  Thanks.