[muglo] Re: Epson C64 Printer Problem

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:33:53 -0400

Even if the printer is toast there should be no reason why the
software should not install.  There are a couple of reasons I can
think of that may cause installation problems.  When I install
software I make sure that I am actually logged into the admin account
and things seem to go smoother.  The second thing that could be
causing you problems is that the driver may not be compatible with
your processor, did you download the Intel version of the driver when
you meant to install the Power PC version.
All that said with entry level printers just slightly more expensive
than the ink they ship with I doubt that I would consider paying to
repair the printer.

Just something to look at

Gerhard