[muglo] Re: Docx

  • From: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:23:35 -0400

Hello, If you have an Intel Mac then I suggest getting Openoffice 3.0. It will
open Microsoft 2007 docx files and save them as older .doc files. If you're
using Office 2004 for Mac then update it to the latest version wich includes
docx read support.

Open Office 3 -> http://www.openoffice.org/

You can download a free converter from here.
http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Dashboard-Widgets/Calculate-Convert/Docx-Converter.shtml