[muglo] DVD quality

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:05:20 -0400

>Functionality aside,

My understanding is that the original recording equipment determines
the quality of the output to the TV or whatever the screen is that is
being used. The original reason given to use a program other than
imovie, was it's view-ability, not the edited content. That being the
case, imovie will do a very good job. If complexity of production is
what is needed, then there are many expensive programs out there to
separate you from your hard earned cash, but it sounds to me like
imovie is all that is needed for this project...Doug