[muglo] Computer Books

  • From: Barry Takayesu <prestige.print@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:58:21 -0400

I came across a store that has a good number of books - many on OSX.
It's Liquidation World in the plaza where the Ice House use to be,
south of the 401. Years ago, there were a number of these book
clearing stores in London, that would pop up just before Christmas
and the books were about 10 cents on the dollar. Unfortunately, at
LW, the prices are 50 cents on the dollar, but that's better than 100
cents ... Most other offerings weren't great giveaways.
--
Barry Takayesu
Prestige Print & Graphics