[muglo] Re: Classic Mode

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 22:25:49 -0400

After all that, I found that I had an eMac disc with OS 9.2 which I
installed on the iBook without any trouble except that I now have lost
my OS X 3.9 but everything seems Ok so I can leave it that way!!!  I
suppose I could transfer my ethernet modem connection to the iBook and
update the OS X? But I am worried about internet settings - if there
are any with HS connection?  I always find internet a problem so don't
like to interfere with it!!

Sorry for bothering everyone!

Paul