[muglo] Re: [Bulk] Re: Mac OS X backup software

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:46:25 -0400

Or less than a days worth. Mine is set up to do incremental backups at noon
(during lunch - this catches all the stuff till then) at 5 pm (to catch my
afternoon’s work) then again at 10 pm (evenings work).  I have another back-up
drive that does a once a day around 1 am. TM’s once an hour is a bit much for
me although there are apps out there that let you adjust this.

Martin