[muglo] Re: Browser Problems

  • From: "Susan N. Dunbar" <DunbarS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:13:16 -0500

Thanks Rich ...

Explorer was the browser originally supplied on their CD ... would you believe
Eric
and I put absolutely no Rogers Software on this machine.

I do have other browsers that I use when I am at my brother's on his Macs and my
other friends have other than Macs that I can check my Rogers webmail with.

I was just noting that it may be a problem of the site not accepting the Mac
version of Internet Explorer.

take care all

Susan