[muglo] AppleWorks Users Group (AWUG)

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:10:53 -0500

As others have mentioned, FileMaker Pro is expensive, but I used it
with OS 9 and liked it very much.  I'm hoping to get FMP for OS 10
eventually, but in the interim I am using the AppleWorks 6 database.
I'm still on a learning curve with the latter.

However, I have discovered that the AppleWorks Users Group (AWUG) has
templates that can be used with the AW6 database.  I was
investigating AWUG over a month ago, but haven't joined yet.  Here is
an email I got from AWUG that outlines the cost, services, etc.  Most
of the database templates seemed to relate to schools, but I noticed
a couple that might be useful to me.

Leith